Monday, February 23, 2009

The case of a watch too small

This is a blog my Anafa Fok Chuk and John Oliver, my "medical advisors" in Australia who between the two of them amnaged to convince me that I would die of something horrible in Costa Rica. Well a few days ago I was required to test out local health care. Some insect bites had made it difficult to do up my watch. My boss Tom took my to the pharmacy where we got some cream and antihistamines. Consultation later with a nurse suggested that I would have struggled to get them in Australia without a prescription. Here a pharmacy normally can give injections and often have a doctor on staff.
After a morning asleep and locking my room mate out of our room due to th medication I ws able to put my watch back on. I was fairly impressed by the standard of care so to Anafa and John, hopefully you'll be proved wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment